Categories See All →
Halo 4 Will Have Day One DLC; Limited Edition Detailed
Halo 4 has jumped on the day one DLC express that gamers just love. Microsoft and 343 Industries made the announcement concerning day one DLC and put a price tag of 2000 MS Points or $25.00 on the War Game Map Pass. If you purchase the limited edition version of Halo 4, the War Game Map Pass is included.
The War Game Map Pass includes nine multiplayer maps, two helmets for your Spartan, and the Falcon in game emblem.
343 Industries and Microsoft also gave details regarding what happens when a player reaches a level 50. At level 50, each player will get to choose between eight specializations; two of the specializations, Wetwork and Pioneer will be available from launch day. However if you do purchase the $99.99 limited edition, all eight specializations are available to you from day one along with different skin options, avatar props, three videos, and let's not forget the $25.00 War Game Map Pass. Each specialization is designed to give you the upper hand in combat based on how you prefer to play the game.
- Wetwork - Allows you to move quickly and silently giving you the upper hand for stealth kills.
- Pioneer -Gives the ability to gain more XP in battle allowing you to level up faster than those that do not choose the option.
- Engineer - Gives you an advantage to knowing when an ordinance drop will happen containing supplies.
- Tracker - Allows for better long range tracking.
- Rogue - Provides aiming stability when in combat.
- Stalker - Allows you to track and find previous enemies who have killed you in combat.
- Pathfinder - Decreases weapon overheat when operating a vehicle's turret; also allows the player to move faster carrying a detached turret.
- Operator - For those that prefer to be behind the wheel, this mod provides increase stamina and durability of the vehicle you are operating.
Specializations via Halo Waypoint
via The Examiner