Up & Running

Bogey

I got 99 problems, but a forum ain't one!

That's right, the Gamercide forum is back up and running! And man does it feel good to be back. Thanks Spawn for all the work you have put into creating this and donators for funding this amazing place!

So let's start off this forum right. I'm hosting a contest for 1600 MS Points. Here's the details and rules:

• Contest starts April 1 and ends May 1 at 11:59 PST
  • One entry per member
  • All countries applicable
  • To enter, simply post something about yourself so new and returning members know a little about you. [Trying to prevent something just like "Here's my post"]
    Ex.: Hey I'm Bogey, I really enjoy Halo.
  • Winner will be selected using a random number generator I personally programmed (No, it's not flawed!)

Good luck!

Hi, I'm Dateranoth and I enjoy all things gaming. I most enjoy gaming on the PC, but I also play a lot of games on the XBOX 360. I have recently been playing Just Cause 2 and it makes me think open world games are some of the best. I also RPGs, Strategies, and Third and First Person Shooters. My other hobby is computer building in general. I like to build my own systems, and keep up with the technology as best I can.

Cool contest, HorsePickle. :D

So I'm AudaciousKevin and I'm pretty random. I have a 360 and a Wii, and don't really want a PS3 but really want to play God of War 3, damnit! Don't take too much of what I say too seriously, as I'm usually being sarcastic if I say something offensive, although my gamertag is "audacious" lol. Also, I ate an 11 pound Gummy Bear, as documented in the gif in my sig. I love anime and RPGs (both American ones like Bethesda's, and jRPGs like the Final Fantasy series). Also, I make unnecessarily long posts quite often lol.

Thanks, once again, for contributing stuff to the site Bogey.

As known, I'm Sajam and I make people laugh. I also play almost all types of games. That's about all :)

(Oh yeah, Mr. PBJT ftw!)

I'm Towncryer the resident dream squasher. I enjoy football, reading, gaming and all things Nacho. Currently I'm pissed at my 360 for imploding while playing Boarderlands, so now I'm using my Wii and PS3 to keep me company(wife's relieved!). I'm glad the forum is up and running. Good luck to all that enter!

PS- I like Tigers! rolleyes.gif

I'm Nick or xstardomx on Xbox LIVE. I'm 18 and been apart of the community since the get-go. Love this place. Anyway, I'm a high school senior graduating in June. I'm going to UMASS Amherst for Physics and Astronomy. I love PC gaming and I game on the 360 occasionally. I love RPGs and open worlders. FPSs are good too, but no multiplayer for me! I suck online.

Besides that, I love getting lost, talking to people, and just surfing my internets. I recently built my first gaming PC too!

Let's see.....where do I start... Well, my GT is Ragna Dante, but all of the old forum goers know me as Nexus. I'm big on RPG's like Mass Effect (1 & 2) as well as hack-n-slash games like Bayonetta and Devil May Cry. I like to read Stephen King and Tom Clancy books mainly, but I do read a few from other authors.

I enjoy swimming in my spare time as well as eating lots of food. I too have joined the unemployed group at this time, but devote some of my spare time to writing a few short stories as a side project. Oh I also have plans to assassinate Justin Bieber to foil his attempt at taking over the world!

Break urself, I'm Army and I like to get drunk and play games. If I never had to work again i'd die a poor, drunk, fat, happy man. Also I don't play Borderlands because it makes me lie.

Seriously though thanks for all the hard work getting this place back up, the site is complete, and it looks awesome!

I'm Kevin and I'm somewhere around the age of 32-35 .. I suck and basic math and I don't care how old I am anyways. I'm a total Sony and Apple fanboy. I'm Canadian but have been living in the USA under the term "Landed Immigrant Status", and am married to a US citizen. My wifes name is Tamara and we live in NJ and hang out in Manhattan. We have one cat and no kids. I hate everything except for my cat and my wife (in that order) .. and I feel that is sufficient. I usually shoot my mouth off with out thinking and then have to go and re edit my post .. I like drinking beer, comics, painting, stop motion animation, Make Up SPX and doin' crap in After Effects.

This is one of my favorite places to be.

Yo! MattK here! Now that you guys have done such an incredible job getting Gamercide up and running, I'll try to stop writing on scripts so much and get to writing and posting here too.

Oh, and I definitely want in on all contests!

Archived