Dragons Dogma

Twiztid Rose

• 1 month later...

I am still going strong in this game! I'm now lvl 116, and have almost 300 hours into it! I highly recommend this game to anyone. I haven't even wanted to progress to new game plus yet. You can take your lvl and everything with you and replay it all and catch what you missed, and some stuff may be a little different.

The dragons in Skyrim are nothing compared to this game! Especially the UR Dragon, which I finally fought recently, hes a beast!! Its a fun and addictive fight, so I've done it multiple times lol. Not to mention the drops and the benefit of usually 2 lvls.

Anyway this game is awesome!!

Uh... oh wow. I need to change something I said above. I just turned on the game and was looking through my history. I don't have ALMOST 300 hours into this game. I have 405 hours and 3 minutes into this damn game!! That is the most time I have put into ANY GAME, EVER! I am completely shocked!

It is open. I wouldn't say its a huge world like elder scrolls games, but it is large, theres ALOT to explore. There is so much to do. I am completely addicted to this game, like I've been with no other game. I cant wait to get on and play every day. It is definitely worth a rent to see if you like it or not. I have a ton of gear (& weapons) and other stuff I can help out anyone with too! Give it a go!!! I dont think you'll regret it!

I also can speak very highly of DD. EXCELLENT game with a crapload of stuff to do. I also like that it is kind of Monster Hunter-ish in the way that there are very large monsters to track down and fight and you can farm them for materials to upgrade your items. Stuff like big ogres, dragons, gryphons, hydras, etc. They are HUUUUGE.

But definitely a great game! Kudos to Capcom.

Archived